Cottage Craft Works, LLC

Ph: 281-638-0050 | Visit www.cottagecraftworks.com





Friday, April 23, 2010

More Update on the Combo Turkey Call.



Brent Overton
I have called in 8 birds with this call this year I have only kill two of them my buddy killed one and my wife killed one we let the others walk we will be looking for them next year when they grow up a little !!! The double beard turkey with 1 1/2 spurs came off public land in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri ! The one I took in Arkansas had a 10 ... See Morein beard and 1 5/16 in spurs old turkeys don't come easy but the combo call I used all season has a tone they love !!! You can not beat it for locating those old birds. The Combo Turkey/Owl/Crow/Hawk is available at http://www.cottagecraftworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cottage Craft Works Top Posts:

Search This Blog

CCW Blog Topics