Cottage Craft Works, LLC

Ph: 281-638-0050 | Visit www.cottagecraftworks.com





Saturday, September 12, 2009

Aluminum Laundry Cart

I thought hanging out your laundry to dry was old fashioned, or in some up scaled neighborhoods considered rather trashy. I guess we can now call it "Going Green". Funny how things go-a-round. I grew up in a home where the weekly event was not going to the movie on Saturday, rather it was laundry day. We developed a system of washing and hanging out those cloths. Now at age 54, I still enjoy the fresh smell of my sheets and towels after they have hung outside to dry. Much older now and having some back problems I find bending over and toting the laundry basket is not as easy as it use to be. To make this task much easier I discovered an aluminum laundry cart made by an Amish gentleman. It is designed to hold a regular sized plastic laundry basket. I actually use mine in the house to take clothes from the hamper to the washing machine, and yes the dryer when I use it. I love it so much that I have it on my website at

www.cottagecraftworks.com This site is dedicated to the home based cottage craft industry. I feature both Amish and other vendor made items. For our hunting friends we have a full line of quality Amish made game and hunting calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cottage Craft Works Top Posts:

Search This Blog

CCW Blog Topics